GEOTILL offers a highly specialized team of forensic construction experts to serve you in all aspects of construction claims, construction accidents and construction dispute resolution.
During construction, contractors often believe they have encountered changes to the work that justify additional compensation and/or extension of schedule. Contractor claims frequently include impacts from:
- changed or unanticipated subsurface conditions
- ambiguous, incomplete or incorrect design documents
- types of equipment, materials, and level of effort required to perform the work
- sequencing and time required to perform the work
- level and duration of supervision, monitoring and testing required
GEOTILL works for a broad range of contractors, owners, and engineers to evaluate such situations and to provide expert professional advice and reports. Our approach is to assemble all relevant facts, prepare clear and concise reports summarizing our analyses and conclusions, and present our work at negotiation and settlement meetings.