New – The Mini-Track Rig provides all-terrain performance at an affordable capital cost!
The latest addition to Vertek‘s robust line of self-propelled CPT rigs harnesses the popular 20-ton S4 Push System in a small but versatile package.
This rubber-tracked rig is easy to maneuver, ideal for limited access areas, and maintains a low ground pressure of 4.5 psi.
The S4 Mini-Track Rig provides a powerful carrier at an affordable price when compared to the cost of new construction equipment.
Is the Mini-Track Rig right for your application?
- The Mini-Track Rig is ideal for situations where agility and low ground pressure are important
- At only 10.5 feet long, it can be transported to job sites with a pick-up and trailer
- The S4 CPT system’s tilt mount increases stability on uneven terrain and provides a low profile during transport
- The S4 can be removed and attached to construction equipment or custom trailers, allowing for any number of configurations
The Mini-Track Rig is available with many options to meet all your testing needs.
Though small and light, the Mini-Track Rig provides convenience and functionality similar to Vertek’s larger purpose-built CPT rigs. Optional features include:
- Mechanical or Hydraulic Clamp
- Diesel or Gas Engine
- 300,350,400, or 500 mm Anchor
- Decontamination System
- Remote Operation
- 120V AC Inverter
- Rod Rack
For a full list of features, specifications and technical data, visit vertekcpt.com or download our full catalog of Geotechnical and Environmental products.
Leave A Comment