The International Research Conference Aims and Objectives
The International Research Conference is a federated organization dedicated to bringing together a significant number of diverse scholarly events for presentation within the conference program. Events will run over a span of time during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
International Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering
Call for Contributions
Prospective authors are kindly encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research abstracts, papers and e-posters. Also, high quality research contributions describing original and unpublished results of conceptual, constructive, empirical, experimental, or theoretical work in all areas of Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering are cordially invited for presentation at the conference. The conference solicits contributions of abstracts, papers and e-posters that address themes and topics of the conference, including figures, tables and references of novel research materials.
Guidelines for Authors
All submitted conference papers will be blind peer reviewed by three competent reviewers. The peer-reviewed conference proceedings are indexed in the Open Science Index, Google Scholar, Semantic Scholar, Zenedo, OpenAIRE, BASE, WorldCAT, Sherpa/RoMEO, and other index databases. Impact Factor Indicators.
Special Journal Issues
17. International Conference on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering has teamed up with the Special Journal Issue on Earthquake Geotechnical Engineering. A number of selected high-impact full text papers will also be considered for the special journal issues. All submitted papers will have the opportunity to be considered for this Special Journal Issue. The paper selection will be carried out during the peer review process as well as at the conference presentation stage. Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication. The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports by the Guest Editors and the Editor-in-Chief jointly. Selected full-text papers will be published online free of charge.
Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
The Conference offers the opportunity to become a conference sponsor or exhibitor. Even those who are from the states like Texas, New York, Florida, California, Nebraska and more, all have an opportunity to join. To participate as a sponsor or exhibitor, please download and complete the Conference Sponsorship Request Form.
- Prioritizing the Most Important Information from Contractors’ BIM Handover for Firefighters’ Responsibilities
Akram Mahdaviparsa, Tamera McCuen, Vahideh Karimimansoob
- An Artificial Neural Network Model Based Study of Seismic Wave
Hemant Kumar, Nilendu Das
- Study of the Thermal Performance of Bio-Sourced Materials Used as Thermal Insulation in Buildings under Humid Tropical Climate
Guarry Montrose, Ted Soubdhan
- Research on the Protection and Reuse Model of Historical Buildings in Chinese Airports
Jie Ouyang, Chen Nie
- Electrical Effects during the Wetting-Drying Cycle of Porous Brickwork: Electrical Aspects of Rising Damp
Sandor Levai, Valentin Juhasz, Miklos Gasz
- Seismic Response of Hill Side Step-back RC Framed Buildings with Shear Wall and Bracing System
Birendra Kumar Bohara
- Effects of Blast Load on Historic Stone Masonry Buildings in Canada: A Review and Analytical Study
Abass Braimah, Maha Hussein Abdallah
- An Integrated Approach to Child Care Earthquake Preparedness through “Telemachus” Project
A. Kourou, S. Kyriakopoulos, N. Anyfanti
- Territories’ Challenges and Opportunities to Promote Circular Economy in the Building Sector
R. Tirado, G. Habert, A. Mailhac, S. Laurenceau
- Environmental Impact of Autoclaved Aerated Concrete in Modern Construction: A Case Study from the New Egyptian Administrative Capital
Esraa A. Khalil, Mohamed N. AbouZeid
- Investigation of Learning Challenges in Building Measurement Unit
Argaw T. Gurmu, Muhammad N. Mahmood
- Building a Transformative Continuing Professional Development Experience for Educators through a Principle-Based, Technological-Driven Knowledge Building Approach: A Case Study of a Professional Learning Team in Secondary Education
Melvin Chan, Chew Lee Teo
- A Methodology to Virtualize Technical Engineering Laboratories: MastrLAB-VR
Ivana Scidà, Francesco Alotto, Anna Osello
- BIM Application Research Based on the Main Entrance and Garden Area Project of Shanghai Disneyland
Ying Yuken, Pengfei Wang, Zhang Qilin, Xiao Ben
- Language Policy as an Instrument for Nation Building and Minority Representation: Supporting Cases from South Asia